Using the best dishwasher 2019 is not a difficult task but using it properly without breaking your utensils is the main thing that you should consider. You should keep remembering a few rules to do this.
Firstly, keep in mind that,
- Rinse dishes at first if they are going to sit in the machine all day but if you are running a cycle right away, then just scrape off the food and leave them to wash.
- Make sure to secure all plastic dishes as if you will not do this, water blasts can make them flip over on the heating element and melt away.
- Never stack items. The water spray is not able to reach the dishes on top.
Now, it’s the time to load dishes in the machine:
- Load plates and bowl from the dirty sides facing the water sprays. Try to keep the faces of pans, pots or other such deep things downwards so that they could be cleaned properly.
- Tuck the flat utensils at the back or sides of rack. Make sure forks and spoons do not tangle with each other.
- Be careful while placing utensils with long or thin handles, they can slip through the rack.
- Place cups, and glasses between the tins and arrange them carefully to help preventing the breakage. Do not let them bump into each other.
Whatever you use as detergent, powder, liquids or packets, all do the same but make sure they are fresh and of good quality. Otherwise, they will not do work. Buy only what you can use within a couple of months only.